Friday, July 2, 2010

Prince’s Island Park- Calgary


It was month of July where I reached to Price’s island. It was a nice and amazing place for entertainment and taking pictures. Park was well kept and very interesting for all ages visitor and kids.
It’s Calgary largest Inner Park who offering best exploring numbers of pleasant trails which if you will do then always will be remember to those moment.
There lots of for writing and planning. I was so impress there fountain, park zone, kids area, great display of art work, spectacular garden and more.
You can take few minutes or hours walk around the arcade area, which was so quite, and fresh zone specially watermark area.
I was come to there after took best relaxed from our hotel room, which I got with cheap rates. Throughout the Calgary city number of hotels in Calgary are sited with well services. Just quite distance walk, I reached to this park.
In summer time, it is a best place for walking and relaxing especially on arcade area. I would like to these type place always.

No comments:

Post a Comment