Monday, July 19, 2010

Outstanding and Excellent place The Peggy Guggenheim Museum: Venice




It was summer time when I decided to will go Venice thus I have done it.. when I traveled to Venice then travel to many places and found that was a great city for each age travelers and learns to well.
While the Peggy Guggenheim Museum is so excellent because it was different type place where I visited. It is found at on the Dorsoduro region of Venice in east of the a bridge who’s name is Accademia bridge as well as southern side of canal.

It was great experience when I traveled there. you can travel to there each day on morning 10am to 6pm while on Tuesday and December 25 closed and rest of these days you can travel here.
You can see to there collections of modern arts collected through Peggy Guggenheim. IN this Museums consisted great collections of art galleries, picture, a spectacular garden, and world through Picasso, Duchamp, Pollock, Kandinsky, Tanguy, Dali, and Mondrian.


You will stay to any hotels in Venice Italy and travel to there any place who is want. I did it great experience to every outstanding place who is sited in Venice.

No comments:

Post a Comment