Thursday, July 1, 2010

Calgary- A Couple great experiences of Japanese small restaurant


It was good experienced in Calgary city who is located in Alberta Canada. Calgary city is the largest city in Alberta. There are more excellent attractions places to be found as such Mountains ranges area, Many outstanding restaurants which is famous throughout the world.
Rocky Mountains and Western Prairies are well famous places there as well as the restaurant food experience was first time to there so awesome. It was November time when I was there and found there a small restaurants which name was IZAKAYA Dining Bross was opened soon was that offered to us best meals which I never to ate in my life. Like that other Japanese restaurants were there but I love to them all time until to left this city.
It was Friday night when I was there with my girlfriend. Other tourists were coming there and some were already there with eating. We came to her for searching good food and I got them to here. First we ordered sushi and Kushiage for a restaurants staff which was so friendly.
I had known that I was so great restaurants and loved by more guys because over there more crowd we could see there.
Both of them stayed in hotels in Calgary middle of city. service of hotel was so excellent and we never had forgotten services.

No comments:

Post a Comment