Monday, June 28, 2010

I never Lose St. Robert Destinations




Last summer I visited to St. Robert with my Girlfriend who was going to St. Louis for her training. St. Robert doesn’t a more adventurous like Dallas, Florida, San Diego city but it has something to different for taking to all.
First, we finding hotels in St. Robert for staying next 4 days and got comfort inn suite in closed to roadside area.
After 4 days, training was staring for my girlfriend so stayed here and enjoyed our few days journey.

Close to city, a perfect location I had caught who name was Onyx Mountain Caverns National Historic Site. We spent full day there and something wrong those day. I was know that she should some time for learning or practice for their training related worked but three days we traveled to city many places but last day we didn’t visit to any place and she learnt full day in our room.

No comments:

Post a Comment